Join Us for a Star-Spangled Independence Day
Nothing goes together quite like Red-Hot Fun, White-Sand Beaches and Clear-Blue Water.
Treat your family to the ultimate Fourth of July vacation when you’re a VIP at Turquoise Place. Join us for the best fireworks display in Orange Beach. We’ve got fun festivities planned, including outdoor games and so much more.
Please note, activities and events are subject to change depending on Governor Kay Ivey’s next COVID-19 announcement on July 3.
The team at Spectrum Resorts is working to ensure any COVID-19 restrictions in place on July 4 are adhered to while also making sure our guests experience the best J4 celebration at the beach. For additional information other than what is listed below, please visit our COVID-19 page.
- High-touch areas are being cleaned more frequently, including door handles and elevator buttons.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the resort and we have queues and signage in place to remind guests not to crowd lines and to remain six feet apart.
- During fireworks, no additional chairs will be permitted in the pool areas. Guests may not bring their own chairs to the pool area.
- We encourage guests to enjoy the fireworks and concert from balconies. Specialty speakers will help broadcast the concert to upper-level floors of the resort.
- The activities team will wear masks when interacting with guests as guests participate in activities on the holiday schedule. Disposable supplies, including paint brushes, will be used.
- Masks and hand sanitizers will be provided for any guests who request them.
- Please note, activities and events are subject to change depending on Governor Kay Ivey’s next COVID-19 announcement on July 3.
Please note, activities and events are subject to change depending on Governor Kay Ivey’s next COVID-19 announcement on July 3. Additional fees apply for some activities for guests who do not book direct through Spectrum Resorts.
Saturday, July 4
10 am-10:30 am: Red White and Blue T-shirt and bandana Tie Dye Sign Up (Main Pool)
11 am–5 pm: Frozen Treats (Main Pool)
12 pm: Red White and Blue Tie Dye T-shirt and bandana Pick Up (Main Pool)
1 pm-4 pm: Rock Wall (Main Pool)
2 pm-7 pm: The Fun Time Balloon Show, performing three shows and strolling with balloon animals (East Lawn)
2 pm-4 pm: Glitter Tattoos (East Lawn)
2 pm-4 pm: Shark Tooth Necklaces (East Lawn)
2 pm-4 pm: Outdoor Games (East Lawn)
2 pm-4 pm: Magic Memories Photo Booth (East Lawn)
4 pm-7 pm: Bungee Trampoline (East Lawn)
9 pm: Fireworks
6 Ways to Cool Off in Orange Beach
When summertime temperatures soar, many beachgoers look for alternate ways to cool off. Get ready to splash in the surf, paddle off into the sunset or even soar high above the water on your next beach vacation with these water sports along Alabama’s beaches.
Rest. Relax. Reconnect.
Your family deserves it. Stay with Spectrum Resorts at Turquoise Place and let us handle the details while you create happy memories with your family.
Treat Your Family to These Spectrum Perks
The activities you offer for the kids are amazing and really keep the kids engaged and entertained during our stay.