Front Desk Services
Cashless Charging with the SpectrumBand
Grocery Delivery with Beach Moms
Mid-Stay Cleaning Services
Spectrum Club Lounge
Everything You Need to Know About Your Upcoming Stay at Turquoise Place
Balcony Repairs: Hurricane Sally damaged quite a few of our balconies. Spectrum team members will be coming by each day to select units to make sure the balcony repair work is stable and secure for the duration of your reservation.
Parking: Be sure to scroll down to the parking section to view recent changes to parking policies that could affect your vacation.
The Turquoise Place Mobile App
Search for Turquoise AL to find the app in the app store.
Enhance your vacation experience with the Turquoise Place mobile app. Wondering what activities are held during your vacation or do you need to access your resort charging balance? It’s all just a tap away when you download the app. Learn what else makes it a must-have app.
- Check-In & Out
- Request Early Arrival & Late Departure
- Add Trip Insurance
- GPS enabled to find nearby dining, attractions, and more
- Service Requests
- Activities Schedule
- Eventzee Scavenger Hunt
- Property Map
- Photo Contest Submission
Check-in Time: 4 PM
Check-in is done via the mobile app. Simply select “Check-in”, fill out the information then go by the desk starting at 4pm (or 1pm if you purchased early arrival) to get your key.
If you are checking in after hours, please check-in at the security gate.
Your SpectrumBand™ wristband is your VIP access for:
- Full access to the VIP exclusive Spectrum Club Lounge
- The key to your room and beach access gates
- A cashless experience with resort charging
- VIP discount of 10% off all on-site purchases when you charge using your SpectrumBand (Not applicable on alcoholic beverage)
- Complimentary access to all resort activities
Early Arrivals/ Late Departures
The early arrival and late departure fees for Turquoise Place are $100 each. Please request early arrivals and late departures 24 hours or more prior to arrival. Early arrivals/late departures are requested through the app.
Running a little late? Rental Office hours for check-in is 8 AM-6 PM with hours extended to 8 AM-8 PM during high occupancy. Be sure to visit our Front Desk Amenities Page for the current hours of operation. If you arrive after the Rental Office has closed for the evening, simply proceed to the Security Station, located in the C Tower, where Security will check you in for the evening. If you did not complete Express Check-in, stop by the front desk the following morning, before 11 AM, to complete registration.
The East Overflow lot is no longer available for parking.
All guests are subject to a Guest Vehicle Registration fee of $100, or $50.00 per vehicle per stay for up to TWO vehicles. This fee is included in the reservation amount and must be paid in advance at the time of booking. Parking onsite in the garage is only guaranteed for up to 2 vehicles registered in advance. Any vehicles not registered in advance are subject to the overflow parking fees, BASED ON AVAILABILITY.
*1st Vehicle fee is mandatory.
*2nd Vehicle fee is optional unless guest would like to park 2nd Vehicle in garage.
Lost or Stolen Parking Passes
Lost or stolen parking passes will not be replaced. Instead, you will be required to purchase one of the overflow parking passes as listed above
There is limited parking for oversized vehicles on the lobby level. Clearance for oversized vehicles is 6’8″. The following vehicle types are prohibited from parking on property or in any of our overflow parking lots:
Packing & Planning
Our local experts have agreed on a few important tips to remember regarding your drive to Turquoise Place.
- Saturday is the busiest day for traffic during summer, especially times between 10am-6pm. If possible, avoid a check-in or check-out on Saturday to save on drive-time.
- Skip Highway 59, and take the Baldwin Beach Express. Travelers can access the Baldwin Beach Express from Exit 49 from Interstate 10. There are less congested traffic lights.
- Uber and Lyft are now available in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
- Local car rentals are available through Coastal Car Rental with the option to have the car delivered.
All accommodations come with a starter amenity package. Each bathroom and kitchen will include one of each:
- Toilet paper roll
- Travel-size shampoo and conditioner
- Bath soap bar
- Package of coffee and coffee filter
- Single-use laundry detergent pack
- Travel-size dishwashing liquid
- Single-use dishwasher detergent
- One trash bag per trash can
A vacation with Spectrum Resorts at Turquoise Place in Orange Beach should include the ultimate hassle-free vacation experience. Imagine arriving to your luxury condo to find a stocked pantry and cold drinks- now you’ve got the perfect recipe for a vacation where you can truly relax and unwind. Guests booking direct through Spectrum Resorts can enjoy the convenience of the Turquoise Concierge Package courtesy of The Beach Moms concierge services. Call 251-279-3347 or email TurquoisePlace@TheBeachMoms.net.
Spectrum Club Lounge
When you book with Spectrum Resorts at Turquoise Place you are a VIP guest, so you should be treated like one. Get the full Spectrum Experience with our newest onsite amenity, the Spectrum Club Lounge. The Spectrum Club Lounge is open seasonally and is exclusive to Spectrum guests only and provides you with:
- A complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 7am – 10am
- Ping pong, Billiard tables, video gaming stations
- So much more!
Enjoy all the VIP Perks of being a Spectrum guest. Visit the Amenities page to see all the Spectrum Club Lounge has to offer.
Complimentary Beach Towels
Save your linens and space in your luggage, because beach towels for resort usage are provided with every Spectrum Resorts guest’s stay. Each room is stocked with the following:
- 3 Bedroom – 6 Towels
- 4 Bedroom – 8 Towels
- 5 Bedroom – 10 Towels
If additional towels are required during your stay, they can be purchased from Cabana 8, our onsite retail store.
Leave Only Footprints
Turquoise Place has joined the community initiative of Leave Only Footprints to protect our beautiful beaches and provide guests with pristine beach views. Enacted by the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach municipalities in 2016, Leave Only Footprints asks all patrons that anything brought to the beach is taken with you once you are done enjoying the sand for the day. For disposable items, there are multiple trash receptacles placed throughout the beach for your convenience. Please note that any items left on the beach after sunset will be removed and disposed at sunset in compliance with mandatory U.S. Fish and Wildlife regulations. Not only do we want our guests to safely enjoy the beach, but we also want to protect the habitat of many endangered sea turtles, birds, and marine animal species that share our beach. We apologize if this is an inconvenience, but hope you understand the benefits this has for our environment.
Make your next vacation one your loved ones will never forget. Add a little thrill by soaring high while you parasail over the Gulf, take a break from the sun to cool down in your poolside cabana without having to go back to your room, or have chocolate-covered strawberries and roses waiting upon arrival.
- Beach Watersports
- Concierge Services
- Gulf Front Cabana Rentals
- Additional Housekeeping
- Any occasion celebrations. Our onsite GEM (Concierge) Specialists can be reached at (251) 923-5400 and are eager to help you celebrate any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you name it. We can help by ordering flowers, cakes, balloons, staging a room and in many other ways. Talk to a GEM today.
Additional housekeeping services are available during your stay and include:
- Mid-Stay Cleanings ( 3 BR $215 | 4 BR $255 | 5 BD $340)
- Towel & Tidy Service (3 BR $65 | 4 BR $80| 5 BR $95)
- Towel Exchange Service (3 BR $38 | 4 BR $45 | 5 BR $55)
Our onsite concierge team is eager to help you celebrate any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you name it! We can help by ordering flowers, cakes, balloons, staging a room and in many other ways. Talk to a GEM (concierge) today by calling 251-287-3741.
Check-Out Time: 10 AM
When that time comes where you have to leave us, we want it to be easy. Here are a few small things to do in the unit upon departure:
- Load and start the dishwasher.
- Remove all trash. Trash chute on each end of every hallway.
- Turn off all lights.
Check-out by selecting “Check-out” on the mobile app. Fill out the form and that’s it! We do not need your wristbands back and a receipt of charges will be emailed to you.